NRT arrivals lounge with showers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2019, 3:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, LH FTL, VS Red, Avis Preferred, Hertz President's Circle, (RIP Diamond Club)

Is there an arrival lounge with showers at NRT T1 that I can use? I'm arriving on SK983 in SASplus class, so no access from ticket. I'm also A3*G. I don't mind paying for access.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 3:39 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
The 9hours capsule hotel sells shower access for 1000 yen, but you'd need to get yourself over to T2, either on the train or bus

https://ninehours.co.jp/narita/
Old Aug 28, 2019, 4:02 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by ajeleonard
The 9hours capsule hotel sells shower access for 1000 yen, but you'd need to get yourself over to T2, either on the train or bus

https://ninehours.co.jp/narita/
Bus is free and more frequent.

Beside that, on Terminal 1 2nd fl. there is a shower facility in non-secure side, accessible after coming out of customs. When you come out of customs at Terminal 1 you are at 1st fl. 1030 yen for 30 min, 520 yen/15min. after that.

Last edited by AlwaysAisle; Aug 28, 2019 at 4:12 am
Old Aug 28, 2019, 8:27 am

Programs: QF WP, AA EXP
I've used 9 hours. Does what you need it to do. Can be surprisingly busy in the mornings (probably from the people staying in the capsules).
Old Aug 30, 2019, 12:57 am

Originally Posted by roberino
Is there an arrival lounge with showers at NRT T1 that I can use? I'm arriving on SK983 in SASplus class, so no access from ticket. I'm also A3*G. I don't mind paying for access.
Are you by any chance transiting to an ANA domestic flight? If so, and if you're Star Alliance Gold (is that what A3*G means?), then you should have access to ANA Arrivals lounge which has showers although showers there are usually busy.
Old Aug 30, 2019, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, LH FTL, VS Red, Avis Preferred, Hertz President's Circle, (RIP Diamond Club)
Thanks, everyone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.