Wiki Posts
Search

390 yen 1-way fares, Narita to domestic and international destinations

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2019, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
390 yen 1-way fares, Narita to domestic and international destinations

Osaka departures as well. Peach and Vanilla Air will merge, so giving away some VERY cheap fares to celebrate. Obviously, there are restrictions.

https://www.flypeach.com/campaign/pv_countdown100/sale/en/?utm_source=edm_en&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=sal e
LapLap, downinit and muji like this.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 12:21 pm

The limited number of those fares, of course, went quickly.

A side note: I have read on other websites that "Peach will gradually take over Vanilla Air’s route network" and "Peach will start integrating the network of merger target Vanilla Air in May, with the latter’s operations set to end on 26 October 2019."

So it seems that the new, merged airline will continue with the name Peach Airlines.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by muji
So it seems that the new, merged airline will continue with the name Peach Airlines.
I was waiting for Peach Melba but I guess the Japanese don't have that kind of sense of humor.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 4:00 pm

Programs: Tokyo Monorail Diamond-Encrusted-Platinum
Originally Posted by Pickles
I was waiting for Peach Melba but I guess the Japanese don't have that kind of sense of humor.
Besides the humor, Peach Melba would have supported some good merchandising opportunities.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
The limited number of those fares, of course, went quickly..
Yes, we tried to book to Taiwan as soon as I got the email, but weren't successful for that low price.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 8:45 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

The limited number of those fares, of course, went quickly.

A side note: I have read on other websites that "Peach will gradually take over Vanilla Air’s route network" and "Peach will start integrating the network of merger target Vanilla Air in May, with the latter’s operations set to end on 26 October 2019."

Momotaro astride an A320 as their キャラ?
Kannai likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.