Hints for first time visitors to Japan

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hints for first time visitors to Japan

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2024, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by freecia
... if you have more than one person, you need to be physically nearby to get signal. If both people are out and about separately then they may not be able to message each other unless one without the unit can find wifi....
Yes, never share a pocket wifi. Our last trip to Japan we considered just sharing one since we are always with each other, but opted for Ubigi e-sims instead. I'm glad we did because one day she hurried into a subway car and the doors closed before I could get on. Luckily we could text each other of where to meet. If we had been sharing a pocket wifi, one of us would have had to find a wifi spot somewhere to contact the other, saved us a stressful moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.