Hakodate vs Sapporo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hakodate vs Sapporo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2015, 10:42 am

Programs: CX, OZ, MU (+AY, DL), Shangri-La, Hilton
IMHO, Hakodate is exceptionally romantic as a scenery. When I first visited 22 years ago, if felt like the most remote place from home I had been so far.

Now, that "honor" goes to Surabaya, Indonesia where I did go for work later...Just showing how little of the World I actually am familiar with.

Anyway, on a selfish note, these days I'd go there just to breakfast or lunch at the Asaichi market.

Since those days, was part of various groups driving several hours in China, Japan or Korea just to sample one particular dish at a certain restaurant. And I do believe Hakodate has some of the best crab, fish eggs and sea urchin on our Blue Planet to make a trek worthwhile.

Hokkaido is a still vastly undiscovered land of plenty and wonders, hope that more FT'ers have a chance to visit and enjoy a holiday there....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.