Suggestions for Hotel near KIX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2013, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD

Hi,
Looking for reasonably priced ($100 double), clean and nice hotel near KIX airport with reliable shuttle service. Nikko too expensive. Swissotel at Namba station not available. Have early flight so prefer something either near the station or within a half hour easy train ride from KIX. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 4:26 pm

Programs: Former UA Premex, now dirt
You may be dreaming, hoping for a double at less than 9,000 yen. Here are a few reasonable options, all around 12,000 - 13,000.

http://www.japanhotel.net/area.aspx?area=Kansai
Old Feb 15, 2013, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA *G MM
The Nikko was 9 or 10k the one time I stayed there. But that was for one person.

If you search booking.com there are lots of other options for ~6k single a short shuttle bus or one stop on the train from the KIX island.
Old Feb 16, 2013, 5:55 pm

Programs: Delta
Here's a thought. Stay in Sannomiya (main station of Kobe) and take passenger ferry from nearby Port Island to KIX. You might get a better selection of cheaper hotels in Kobe. Not sure, but it's another idea.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
Thanks for the input. We have an early morning flight Feb 22 so we will just bite the bullet and stay at the Nikko Kansai the night before. Don't want to chance it with a bus or boat or train that morning. The least expensive I can find for 2 people, 2 twins for Feb 21 is on Rakuten for 16500 yen. If anyone can find a cheaper rate for that night I would appreciate the website details.
Thanks.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 8:20 am

Programs: meltdowngraded from "F" and "C" , Accor Plt, BW Dia, ihg G, UA 0.9999MM
Originally Posted by fmkgb
Thanks for the input. We have an early morning flight Feb 22 so we will just bite the bullet and stay at the Nikko Kansai the night before. Don't want to chance it with a bus or boat or train that morning. The least expensive I can find for 2 people, 2 twins for Feb 21 is on Rakuten for 16500 yen. If anyone can find a cheaper rate for that night I would appreciate the website details.
Thanks.
On a Japanese language online agency, I've found Y14,000 net. Bookable on ikyu.com
Old Feb 19, 2013, 4:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by O Sora
On a Japanese language online agency, I've found Y14,000 net. Bookable on ikyu.com
Thanks for checking O Soro but I don't speak Japanese. Would welcome if anyone can find that on an English site.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 10:25 am

Programs: UA *G MM
Hint: check the hotel's website.....
Old Feb 20, 2013, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gnaget
Hint: check the hotel's website.....
Hotel website 20,500 yen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.