Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

How do I get a ticket to a Yakult Swallows game?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do I get a ticket to a Yakult Swallows game?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2013, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
Originally Posted by mapleg
Agreed. The problem with going to a J baseball game (have not had opportunity to see one in Korea) is it makes returning to North America and attending a baseball game a real letdown. I mean people fall asleep in North America at the ball park, not so in Japan.
Going to a game at the Mallpark(Aka Yankee Stadium) was a real let down for me and I'm a Yankees supporter!
Cheers
Howie
Old May 27, 2013, 7:54 pm

Programs: UA *G MM
Originally Posted by stockmanjr
Complete sell-out actually there were a few empty expensive seats. There were people sitting in the aisles! Really love baseball in Japan and Korea can't wait to go back to see more games!
Cheers
Howie
The cheap upper bleacher seats are open seating. Everything else is assigned. If you go to the bleacher box office they don't sell infield tickets on that side and vice versa.

The attendance is number of tickets sold. I went to a game in April 2012 with rain in the air and it started raining in the 2nd inning. Official attendance was 7000. There were fewer than 1000 people in the stadium.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.