Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HR Osaka to Itami Airport

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2010, 5:27 am
Original Poster

HR Osaka to Itami Airport

I have a 730 AM flight and was planning to stay at Hyatt Regency Osaka. However I wanted to know how difficult will it be to ITM from HR Osaka.

How much would a taxi fare be or Limosine Bus. Thanks
Old Nov 10, 2010, 6:55 am

Programs: Tokyo Monorail Diamond-Encrusted-Platinum
Unless you're visiting Universal studios or some offices in the docklands, I think the location of the HR Osaka is quite inconvenient. Of course, this being FT, I understand that points may determine your choice of hotel. However, I think the Umeda area (e.g. Westin, Hilton etc.) is better in terms of location and airport access.

You're looking at 30 to 40 minutes taxi ride. Quite expensive, but that's the way to go for such an early flight, I guess. Another option would be to stay near the airport, but AFAIK that means staying at a rather grim business hotel.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Thanks. I was able to book a sedan through the Hyatt E-Concierge for 9500 Yen.
My colleagues in Japan wanted me to stay at
http://www.gr-osaka.com/

But as a vegetarian I prefer Hyatt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.