Wiki Posts
Search

NRT Luggage Storage

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2008, 12:26 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

NRT Luggage Storage

I will be going to NRT for 2 days and want to leave 2 pieces of luggage at the airport. I remember there is a left luggage facility, however it is a bit pricey. Are there any self service lockers available?
Old Jul 29, 2008, 12:24 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
You may like to check this thread in the Japan forum.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 2:46 pm

Programs: UA (Platinum), JAL (Sapphire, JGC)
Originally Posted by IHEARTNY1
I will be going to NRT for 2 days and want to leave 2 pieces of luggage at the airport. I remember there is a left luggage facility, however it is a bit pricey. Are there any self service lockers available?
I have done this in the past, and thought the charges were not unreasonable, for the convenience of not having to haul luggage everywhere. Carryon-sized luggage is 300Y/day, and larger bags are 500 Y/day. One time, I had a medium sized suitcase (larger than a carryon) and they charged me at the lower rate.
The NRT airport site has more information http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...st/svc_06.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.