Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

JAL domestic flight • changing FF#... possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2023, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Firstly, thank you for taking the trouble to read this.

Would anyone know if it is possible to change the frequent flyer number on a JAL domestic flight?

I have booked a return, domestic award flight via the JAL website (HND-CTS-HND) and the JAL website is so clunky for its domestic award flights that I can see no obvious way of changing my current JAL FF# (I had wanted to add my BAEC Gold number to my booking instead). I have tried Finnair and RJ.com sites in order to try to make this change, but to no avail, perhaps because they don't recognise JAL domestic flights?

Would anyone know if changing FF#s on a JAL domestic flight is even possible online?

Many thanks in advance!
Old Jan 26, 2023, 12:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Scoob72
Firstly, thank you for taking the trouble to read this.

Would anyone know if it is possible to change the frequent flyer number on a JAL domestic flight?

I have booked a return, domestic award flight via the JAL website (HND-CTS-HND) and the JAL website is so clunky for its domestic award flights that I can see no obvious way of changing my current JAL FF# (I had wanted to add my BAEC Gold number to my booking instead). I have tried Finnair and RJ.com sites in order to try to make this change, but to no avail, perhaps because they don't recognise JAL domestic flights?

Would anyone know if changing FF#s on a JAL domestic flight is even possible online?

Many thanks in advance!
If you booked the flights via JMB, there is no online option to change. You'd need to call JAL, or do it at the airport.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

CPH-Flyer - many thanks for the heads-up. I appreciate it. I'll call JAL in that case.

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If you booked the flights via JMB, there is no online option to change. You'd need to call JAL, or do it at the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.