Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access and Hnd transfer details

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2022, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Lounge access and Hnd transfer details

Does domestic ClassJ/ business class eg HND-OKA have Sakura lounge access at HND?

and

On the return when I fly OKA-HND transferring to HND-LAX will I need to go through security again at HND?

Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 2022, 2:10 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by asterix881
Does domestic ClassJ/ business class eg HND-OKA have Sakura lounge access at HND?

and

On the return when I fly OKA-HND transferring to HND-LAX will I need to go through security again at HND?

Thanks.
No lounge access with Class J.

Yes, you will need to switch terminal and go through security at HND for your LAX flight.
Old Oct 9, 2022, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JALPak
No lounge access with Class J.

Yes, you will need to switch terminal and go through security at HND for your LAX flight.
Old Oct 9, 2022, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Thanks JALPak

Which is the most efficient/quickest way to transfer from Domestic HND terminal 1 (ex-OKA) to International HND terminal 2 — shuttle bus or Monorail or Keikyu? (JAL to JAL)

I assume JAL in OKA will check my luggage through to LAX so I will not need to pick up myself at HND terminal 1. Is that correct?
Old Oct 9, 2022, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by asterix881
Which is the most efficient/quickest way to transfer from Domestic HND terminal 1 (ex-OKA) to International HND terminal 2 — shuttle bus or Monorail or Keikyu? (JAL to JAL)

I assume JAL in OKA will check my luggage through to LAX so I will not need to pick up myself at HND terminal 1. Is that correct?
Terminal 1 to terminal 3.....

If you go via monorail or keikyu, you have to go to the information desk to get a free ticket. Or buy a regular ticket.

Time wise it probably does not make much of a difference. Probably how much waiting time you have for the next departure that will be the key factor

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.