Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO Sakura Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2022, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
AA and its club moved from T2 to T1 a couple of years ago, around 2019-2020. It is all airside to walk from the Intl A gates to the AA club, maybe 5-10min depending on walking speed.
I must have been there right before the move......

​​​​​
Old Nov 11, 2022, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
I had been to the AA AC in T1, just never had to go from International Terminal.
Upthread someone mentioned a "connector". Is this "connector" in airside? Would make sense that it is!
Old Nov 13, 2022, 9:55 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by allset2travel
I had been to the AA AC in T1, just never had to go from International Terminal.
Upthread someone mentioned a "connector". Is this "connector" in airside? Would make sense that it is!
Yes it is.
allset2travel likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2022, 1:00 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
Yes it is.
Cool!
Old Nov 19, 2022, 7:54 am

Programs: JGC Diamond, OW Emerald, Amtrak Select Plus,Hotels.com Gold
As someone who travels a ton between JFK and SFO on AA for work, the new lounge is not really any better than the old lounge. At least the old lounge had the large fireplace and more ambience. The new lounge is basically a long "l" shape with a narrowish dining area and slightly better food and drink, the other side of the "I" is chairs and sofas.

If the CX lounge is open, I would do that over AA in a heartbeat. They had real food there.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 9:23 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Unfortunately CX SFO lounge still closed as of today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.