Search

JAL First SS7 (Jan2013 onwards) issues

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:44 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
JAL First SS7 (Jan2013 onwards) issues

Got the JL status and tried their F product lately (without checking out the forum first since a friend gave me tips) and would like to help. Realized the forum is a bit of a mess so would start kicking off a new setup.

A TR with food/seat pics would b coming up shortly.

Ps: If someone would help with the J and Y thread it would be great. And same to the mods to help moving posts over. I guess most people would start from travelling class (FCY/PY) and dates so thats how i classed them threads. I would even know/care for the name of the seats (SS6/7/8...) or aircraft type.

I suggest we have 4 threads:
SSx roll out schedule
F issues
C+ general issues
PY + Y issues
Last 3 threads open until seats gone. Aircraft type pics goes into the seperate classes since most ppl would only access 1 class of service per flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.