Wiki Posts
Search

Seeking Dynamic Saver Advice

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2012, 4:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT (2MM), LH (FF), SU
Seeking Dynamic Saver Advice

We're looking at an international itinerary originating in Sapporo to SE Asia in mid-May (say 19th), returning mid-June (say 15th). The Dynamic Saver fares for travel originating in Japan appear to offer potential savings. Fares carry types A - F with F being the lowest. I have tried a large number of combinations to Denpasar, Jakarta, Singapore or Bangkok with departure dates ranging from mid-week through weekend and have yet to see a fare lower than Type C with most Type B. Any advice on obtaining Types D, E of F fares would be appreciated. Possibly, I am searching too far out for these lower fares to be made available.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 5:12 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
try contact a travel agency in Japan, e.g. JTB, to waitlist on the cheaper tickets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.