Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 16, 2015, 1:08 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JALPak
Please do NOT post your individual questions here. This thread is reserved for discussing the content of the FAQ itself.

If you have a question that is not answered directly by one of the FAQ entries, please find and post to the appropriate thread. Remember you are always welcome start a new thread for your specific questions or use the flame free newbie lounge thread! Thanks for your cooperation.
Print Wikipost

Japan Airlines/JAL Mileage Bank FAQ

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2017, 2:48 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by muchul
Hi, I'm not sure whether if I misunderstood the qualification for JMB status. In the quote, it mentioned "You will enjoy at least 13 months as an elite JMB member once earned."
Since the status expires after "the first full calendar year", so I may I confirm that if what I'm thinking is correct:
Min length 15 months: Qualify on Dec 31, 2007, expires at Mar 31, 2009, which is (12+3) months (full calendar year would be 2008)
Max length 27 months: Qualify on Jan 2, 2008, expires at Mar 31, 2010, which is (12+12+3) months (full calendar year would be 2009)

Are there any mistakes that I can't get the number 13 months?
Thanks!
full elite service could take up to 2 months to start
Old May 23, 2019, 5:43 pm

Upgrade from Co-Share

Moving to appropriate thread

Last edited by randyr6; May 23, 2019 at 10:37 pm Reason: posted in wrong forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.