Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of pharmacies offering COVID tests

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2021, 9:14 am
Original Poster

List of pharmacies offering COVID tests

https://gsud.cdn-immedia.net/2021/09...e_Aderenti.pdf lists pharmacies all over Italy offering rapid antigen tests. I saw it mentioned as listing pharmacies agreeing to do the tests for 15 EUR, but I'm not sure if that's limited to Italian citizens/permanent residents, under the new rule that unvaccinated people need frequent tests to go to work. Anyway, it's sorted by region and city, and you can do a Find for the city where you're looking for a test.
Old Oct 14, 2021, 7:08 pm

Programs: Delta DM 3+MM
Just returned from Rome last night. There are Farmacias everywhere and their testing hours are usually from 8 or 9am to 2pm, then return from 3pm to around 7pm. The easiest way to find one is to walk in and ask if they do covid testing. Usually there is a white tent near the Farmacia, and one walks into farmacia, pays, then goes to the tent where the test is administered. Take your passport because they need an identification/information for the printed certificate. Cost was 22 euros. Results in about 15 minutes.
obscure2k likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 6:18 am

Programs: ITA
Just a piece of an advice for those who need to make a test in a pharmacy in Italy: starting today, all the workers need to be either vaccinated or have a test done when they go to work. This means that there will be much more people that will require tests in pharmacies. Be aware of that and book a test in advance in possible.
JMN57 likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 10:01 am

Programs: AA PPRO, Marriott/Hilton Gold, AMX-Plat, Global Entry
Originally Posted by annaschummi
Just a piece of an advice for those who need to make a test in a pharmacy in Italy: starting today, all the workers need to be either vaccinated or have a test done when they go to work. This means that there will be much more people that will require tests in pharmacies. Be aware of that and book a test in advance in possible.
We're in a small town (8000 people) in Tuscany. We're flying back to the States on 10/27 and I just booked an appointment for a test on 10/26 no problems. If you know when you are leaving, no reason not to book in advance. I wanted to test before we leave our house so if either of us tests positive, we'll just recuperate here rather than get caught at the airport.
obscure2k and annaschummi like this.
Old Oct 17, 2021, 7:50 am

Just in case it's of help for anyone, as I'm seeing some minor queuing outside pharmacies... pharmacists might either come out and ask customers/put a sign out to distinguish between those who are looking for a test or anything else. If you read/hear the word "tampone" it means they're talking about Covid tests. It sounds like "tampon", just with a final 'E' pronounced like in 'end'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.