Plans to go to Italy anyone?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Plans to go to Italy anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2021, 5:12 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, million miler
It cost 20 euro, credit card only. Testing was at the arrivals level of terminal 3. We got the antigen test. We saw it when we landed and checked it out before heading into Rome. BTW: nobody asked to see our actual test results in returning to the US. You do have to attest on taking a test on a website before checking in. Delta personnel were helpful in this as well.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2021, 9:19 pm

Flying in 8 weeks - anyone have advice on a recent trip?

Any resources on the DPLF - I am still a tad confused on how it works/what I am expected to do for it
Old Aug 7, 2021, 9:13 am

Programs: UA 1K | Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) | National Exec Elite | Global Entry | HH Silver
Originally Posted by jamesrodriguez10
Flying in 8 weeks - anyone have advice on a recent trip?

Any resources on the DPLF - I am still a tad confused on how it works/what I am expected to do for it
I got back a week ago after a couple of weeks in Italy and Switzerland.

Entering Italy was pretty easy for us since we passed through passport control in Munich (Schengen Area). In Munich a US passport with the CDC vaccination card was plenty. They didn't check the paper version or QR code on my DPLF. My only assumption is that the computer tied it to our passport numbers and that was sufficient.

When we landed in Rome from Munich, no paperwork checks, nothing; it was very easy. Felt more like pre-COVID than I expected.

Regarding the DPLF, just fill it out online and submit. Print and bring a paper copy to be safe but that should be plenty. https://app.euplf.eu/#/
Old Aug 12, 2021, 11:41 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by spryam
It cost 20 euro, credit card only. Testing was at the arrivals level of terminal 3. We got the antigen test. We saw it when we landed and checked it out before heading into Rome. BTW: nobody asked to see our actual test results in returning to the US. You do have to attest on taking a test on a website before checking in. Delta personnel were helpful in this as well.
So returning to the US antigen test at FCO will suffice?

We have an AA flight tomorrow and most pharmacies in town are closed for some reason, others are open but they say they are not pharmacies. Cannot find any place that does 72-hours PCR test. Found a lab nearby but it's also closed!
Old Aug 12, 2021, 8:51 pm

The test at FCO should work; at this time in August cities largely shut down.
Kalboz likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.