Rimini to San Marino Bus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2017, 11:51 pm
Formerly known as Stephenk19
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent
Rimini to San Marino Bus

Hi All,

Has anyone taken the bus from Rimini to San Marino and know what the timetables are? From searching I believe it is the 114 bus, but I cannot seem to find a timetable on it.

Thanks
Steve
Old Jul 11, 2017, 1:37 am

Took me 2 minutes to get this through a Google search. I know, it's summertime (slow-down of everything ), but instead of simply posting here (or somewhere else), do the search yourself. If you had, you'd already be on the way instead of waiting for the next one.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 3:23 am
Formerly known as Stephenk19
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by KLouis
Took me 2 minutes to get this through a Google search. I know, it's summertime (slow-down of everything ), but instead of simply posting here (or somewhere else), do the search yourself. If you had, you'd already be on the way instead of waiting for the next one.
Thanks for the link - but do not see this is the 114 bus which I asked about (and have not been able to tie this bus to any time table that I could find).

I get your point and maybe my google searching did fail me on this round - but as long as their are people like you willing to answer the question (albeit with some sarcasm) I think people like me will continue to ask Takes two to tango.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:57 am

Originally Posted by Steve_19
...but do not see this is the 114 bus which I asked about...
Well, having asked for the the timetables of the bus, you then wrote "I believe it is the 114 bus". I was not aware that you needed the schedule of that particular line. Sorry for having linked to the correct schedule to San Marino.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.