Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Meeting Place at Milan Malpensa?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2014, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Meeting Place at Milan Malpensa?

Two of us are arriving on American and two are arriving on Delta. Where can we meet up? Is there a coffee shop or something where we will exit after going through passport control and customs?
Old May 26, 2014, 10:36 pm

Programs: AA PPRO, Marriott/Hilton Gold, AMX-Plat, Global Entry
Unless you arrive within minutes where you might be able to find a spot in the terminal to meet, I would plan to meet in the lobby of the Sheraton (follow the signs to the Malpensa Express - the ticket desk very near the entrance for the Sheraton).

That way, whomever arrives first can wait in the lobby or go up a level to the bar. And when you meet, you can make a quick departure from the airport (assuming that's the next step).

Last edited by JMN57; May 27, 2014 at 8:42 am Reason: clarity
Old Jun 2, 2014, 2:06 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Podie1956
Two of us are arriving on American and two are arriving on Delta. Where can we meet up? Is there a coffee shop or something where we will exit after going through passport control and customs?
There are a few snack bars in arrivals at MXP T1. They're all fine and are located all within close proximity when you turn left after coming through arrivals. Moką is located about 25 yards directly to the left as you come through arrivals; and Puro Gusto is about 25 yards diagonally opposite to the left as you come through arrivals. The pricing is more or less the same, and both have seating. I tend to prefer Puro Gusto, and notice that it's frequented by airport staff. It's a little classier than Moką, but both these places would be fine as a place to meet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.