Wiki Posts
Search

NYE in Rome

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
NYE in Rome

I'm on the hunt for suggestions for a good place to make a dinner reservation for 2 for New Year's Eve in Rome. Staying at the Westin but I'm happy to go where-ever for a nice evening out.

Fireworks/etc. seems pretty well documented from my Google searching but I'm open to suggestions in that space as well.

Thanks!
Old Dec 24, 2012, 9:22 am

Personally on NYE in Rome I'd either go to parties on the streets, there are several of those in the center of Rome or to very very very nice restaurant. Everything in the middle of that have high potential to disappoint you, due to higher prices and service not as it should be on the NYE.
A very nice place you might have a look at is "Terrazza dell' Eden" http://www.laterrazzadelleden.com/en...eve_galadinner It's not really cheap but at least the service, the ambiance and the special location should make it worth.
As for street parties, just follow the flow of people in the center until you find the right crowd to party with

Best wishes!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.