Search

venice hotel

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2011, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bryanwallace
thanks all..

ill look into the apartments..

seems like a 3yr old is free in the hotels so 2 rooms would work as well!
i do not think that at all correct. maybe a few hotels, but not in general. i presume infants are generally allowed, but i would check before arriving, and end up sleeping under a bridge.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 8:04 pm
B1

Originally Posted by slawecki
i do not think that at all correct. maybe a few hotels, but not in general. i presume infants are generally allowed, but i would check before arriving, and end up sleeping under a bridge.
A good test is to look at the NH Hotels site, as they have hotels all over Italy. For Venice (the Manin, great hotel on the Grand Canal), you are allowed a total of 3 persons in a room at that hotel (which requires a larger, more expensive room). Children 2-11 count the same as an adult. This is standard practice. I also agree that the Hilton Molino Stuckey on Giudecca is not a great idea if you want to see Venice conveniently.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 7:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by B1
A good test is to look at the NH Hotels site, as they have hotels all over Italy. For Venice (the Manin, great hotel on the Grand Canal), you are allowed a total of 3 persons in a room at that hotel (which requires a larger, more expensive room). Children 2-11 count the same as an adult. This is standard practice. I also agree that the Hilton Molino Stuckey on Giudecca is not a great idea if you want to see Venice conveniently.
however, if you book a room at the danieli, two people. i do not think they have a triple. to find triples, use venere.com. it has a space to request 3+ guests. i'm not saying it cannot be done, just that italy hotel rooms are licensed for a certain number of bodies. that count cannot be legally exceeded. the most common number is two.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.