Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare
Reload this Page >

Does ITA have checkin kiosks at JFK T1?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2024, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Does anyone know if ITA has the check-in kiosks that print your boarding pass at JFK T1? I just have a carry on, so I'd like to avoid the counter lines if possible.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Update: They don't. There are kiosks near the ITA counters but they were disabled.

Check in counters opened 4 hours prior to departure at JFK for sky priority; started processing economy passengers about 30min later. They're also quite strict on the 8kg bag limit. All carry ons were weighed and tagged with a blue "CABIN ADMITTED" tag.

At the time of writing you also can't get a mobile boarding pass when departing from the US.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 8:15 am

never seen before

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.