A330-900neo business best seats

Old Sep 29, 2023, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by newmanium
For privacy row 8 is set back from the others, however you have cabinets the flight attendants access next to you so can be a bit hectic. Didn't look like row 1 had any advantages to footwell size.

I found the footwell tight and the overall seat pretty close to the one in front. For the window seats, there's more room towards the outside of the plane than towards the aisle - such that I could only side sleep on one side (facing the outside of the plane). Only other irritation is the lack of air nozzles, guy in front was unleashing the worst farts and some fresh air was sorely missed. Overall I love the setup though, pretty comfortable. Food was fantastic.
Thanks for the update about row 1 footwells! I was really hoping they'd be full-width. It makes a big difference for me.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 5:07 pm

Is getting the neo completely random, or do they try to stick to a schedule? It seems like some future flights show with the neo, others without. Do they try to keep to the schedule? If I book one with regular 330, is there a chance I get the neo?
Old Dec 4, 2023, 10:56 am

What are the best window seats that have a better view? As we know, aerolopa is great but is not perfect when looking at window alignment.

We have a SEA-AMS in mid April and CDG-SEA in early May, both currently on a330-900neos.

I'm hoping to get the new one but I'm okay with the old one as long as I have a seat, and hopefully a window seat. Earlier this year my wife's plane changed from an a330 to an a330-900neo and then back to a330 after check in.

Last edited by pampa; Dec 4, 2023 at 6:57 pm
Old Dec 21, 2023, 4:30 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by solomita
For solo flyers, the obvious choice would be the A or L seats, avoid row 1 and 8. For couple flyers, D+G or E+H are about the same, avoid row 2 and 7.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.