Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Berlin Master Thread - after January 01, 2015

Search this Thread

Old Today, 12:22 am

Programs: Airlines: NZ, VS, BA; Hotels: Hilton, IHG
Originally Posted by hikouki
Is this property good for a first-timer in Berlin? Is the breakfast worth it?

I think I'l be doing a lot of tours of the city. I see it is quite a walk from museum island.

The price on IHG.com seems competitive compared to other IHG properties. The Regent is too pricey for me. How do the two compare?

Thanks!
For the price, I would say definitely. I got upgraded to a Junior Suite (which is really a 1 bedroom suite) on a booking less than €200/night. It’s not hugely convenient for a train station, but there is a bus stop directly outside (comes every 12 mins) that runs east through Potsdamer Platz, Stadtmitte, and on to Museum Island. It’s quite quick. Or the walk through Tiergarten is very pleasant if the weather is right.

Breakfast is as expected for an IC, and the pool and spa facilities are good.

Dont know about Regent, but I’d come back here.
Old Today, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
The 200 also runs in the other direction to the Zoo station which opens up other routes - or you can walk there too.

Download the Citymapper app and have a look at route options.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.