Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Get 5% cashback on our IC and Holiday Inn stays

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2009, 9:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Get 5% cashback on our IC and Holiday Inn stays

If this has been posted earlier--apoliogies--didnt find in a search.

Ebates.com gives 5% cashback when you go to make a reservation at IC or Holiday Inn through their website . You register, get a tracking ticket when you click through and after your stay is complete, you get cashback, paid to you in a periodic check (there are other payback options too)

Here was my surprise. I did make my reservation at the IC Rome by clicking through their website to the priority club site but I used a BOGO for one of the two nights. The total shown on ebates was over $800--the amount before the BOGO was applied--I got my 5% on the full amount--$43 !!

By the way, you get all the points you would normally through priority club--this is a bonus.

Sweet!!!
Old Apr 30, 2009, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Wirelessly posted (goingaway's phone: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Similar deal with mrrebates - not sure of % without looking. (Btw-there is referral bennies so let me know if you are signing up )

Last edited by GoingAway; Apr 30, 2009 at 9:42 pm
Old May 1, 2009, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by GoingAway
Wirelessly posted (goingaway's phone: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Similar deal with mrrebates - not sure of % without looking. (Btw-there is referral bennies so let me know if you are signing up )
Hi Deb Thanks will check it out. Same referral bennies for ebates--if interested, let me know. May Anne.
Old May 1, 2009, 3:28 pm

Point Breaks

There out! The new list of hotels available on Point Breaks for Priority Club members is now available for booking. And it looks like the same great list that was accidentally released a few weeks ago but was not available to be booked.
Old May 1, 2009, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by silver springer
If this has been posted earlier--apoliogies--didnt find in a search.

Ebates.com gives 5% cashback when you go to make a reservation at IC or Holiday Inn through their website . You register, get a tracking ticket when you click through and after your stay is complete, you get cashback, paid to you in a periodic check (there are other payback options too)

Here was my surprise. I did make my reservation at the IC Rome by clicking through their website to the priority club site but I used a BOGO for one of the two nights. The total shown on ebates was over $800--the amount before the BOGO was applied--I got my 5% on the full amount--$43 !!

By the way, you get all the points you would normally through priority club--this is a bonus.

Sweet!!!
I just found out you can bundle ebates with the travelzoo rate. IC has the same ebates rebate too.

Last edited by unfrequentflyer; May 1, 2009 at 8:55 pm
Old May 1, 2009, 9:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Already posted that you can get 13% back using Jackpotrewards but there is a monthly fee of $12.
Old May 2, 2009, 8:00 pm

I have like 20 reservations with Wyndham (ebates pays $5 per booking) and about 10 thus far through an InterContinental hotel (ebates pays 5%)

Yet only ONE posted. I emailed several times and finally they credited me for some of the reservations but now I have another 15-20 that never posted and ebates doesn't return emails or just says "oh uh you waited 60 days since booking, well wait 35 days since AFTER your stay ends" it's been that for some but I don't want to have to email 20 times to get it fixed for each reservation. meh.
Old May 3, 2009, 6:28 am
Suspended

Programs: Intercontinental RA/BA/BMI/Virgin
in the UK try Quidco for 7%

they also do cashback on sheraton and marriott
Old Jun 11, 2009, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Bank of America has 9% cashback on all PC properties through mid-july IIRC. The system is somewhat different as they want you to use their own CC or DC. Usual rate id 5% there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.