Wiki Posts
Search

List of IHG Rate Codes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Edgerfly
Are any codes current? Could someone PM me?
What about just using google and the words "SET code corporate IHG"? But pls. refrain from asking whether or not your are entitled to use these.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 7:36 pm

Programs: QF WP/OW Emerald, IHG Spire AMB
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
What about just using google and the words "SET code corporate IHG"? But pls. refrain from asking whether or not your are entitled to use these.
That's way too much work for most people!

Old Nov 16, 2017, 12:26 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HERTZ PC, CH GOLD, IHG GOLD
Can someone explain where you enter these rate codes into? There is no place I can see on the IHG site to type these in, just Corporate ID and IATA codes.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 1:24 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Casswiki
Can someone explain where you enter these rate codes into? There is no place I can see on the IHG site to type these in, just Corporate ID and IATA codes.
Try doing a reservation search using https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/ma...ion?qRtP=xxxxx but replacing xxxxx at the end with the rate code you want to use.
das_ubersoldat likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 1:51 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HERTZ PC, CH GOLD, IHG GOLD
Ive tried most of these Corporate ID's when searching for rates, and i dont see what the big deal is. They are not giving you any significant discount, maybe 6 to 10% at the most. Basically they are giving you a refundable rate at the same price as the non-refundable rate. You can get a better rate in most cases by going through Hotwire or Priceline.

Are there any corporate codes that give a better than 10% discount?

Originally Posted by olympian
Try doing a reservation search using ww.ihg.com/content/us/en/make-a-reservation?qRtP=xxxxx but replacing xxxxx at the end with the rate code you want to use.
Thanks, tried that and im not getting any different results, it must be the area im searching or they are just all dead.

Last edited by Casswiki; Nov 16, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Old May 7, 2018, 5:24 pm

Programs: *A+O/W+S/T+EY GLD, SPG+RC+Accor PLT, IHG RA, HHH+HGP+BW DIA, CC SLV
Dear fellow FlyerTalkers,

since around mid-April, the
https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/ma...ion?qRtP=xxxxx
doesn't seem to work any more.
It used to have the rate code specified at "xxxxx" in the dropdown, but now there are only the "standard" rates available (AAA, Club InterContinental,...).

Does anybody have an updated & working version of the URL to put the rate code in?

Thanks a lot
Old Mar 25, 2020, 1:47 am

Explanation of the coding system Semiramisic Hotel

Introduction Hello,Could you please help me with; what's the explanation of this coding system?Tpi 00p Ap Bkf GstccThank you for your help.
Old Mar 25, 2020, 5:44 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by gamze catal
Introduction Hello,Could you please help me with; what's the explanation of this coding system?Tpi 00p Ap Bkf GstccThank you for your help.
It is not a rate code. It is internal code to show that the guest made an Advance Purchase (AP), have breakfast includsive (BKF=Breakfast) and have a credit card on file to guarantee (GSTCC= Guest Credit Card). TPI probably means the booking channel is through Internet and a direct booking, or possible the traveller type is international rather than domestic. 00p probably means the guest has no guest history in this hotel, or no membership with IHG, or be a lowly Platinum member of IHG.

Last edited by FLYGVA; Mar 25, 2020 at 6:23 am Reason: changed quoted post
Old Sep 30, 2020, 11:04 am

Is anybody know corporate code wich can use in crowne plaza moscow world trade centre?
Old Nov 14, 2020, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by iVadim
Is anybody know corporate code wich can use in crowne plaza moscow world trade centre?
What company do you work for? It is not possible to give you a corporate code without knowing the corporation you work for.
You cannot use a code unless you work for that corporation
Old Nov 16, 2020, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by iVadim
trial and error....

https://hotelcorporatecodes.com/97/hotel-corp-code.html

but at your own risk!
Old Jan 24, 2022, 12:13 pm

The URLs in the first post don't work anymore. Looks like the IHG website expects now different parameters. Can someone please update the list?
Old Feb 7, 2022, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by das_ubersoldat
The URLs in the first post don't work anymore. Looks like the IHG website expects now different parameters. Can someone please update the list?

This might not be of any use but...

in the drop down menu there's a "Corporate Special Rate"
but you need a code
https://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/res...eference=IDp30
Old Jul 26, 2022, 6:35 am

Is anyone able to help me with SONY's corporate code?
Old Aug 3, 2022, 11:11 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life; ALL Platinum
Can I use the corporate code of my company to book 2 rooms for my family on a leisure trip in IHG Hotels in USA? I used it in the past in Asia but for a single room for leisure trip also without issue .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.