Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum Level Renewed

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2006, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Prioity Club, BA Executive Club - Back to Silver (Whoa)
Platinum Level Renewed

Well, four weeks into the new membership year and I've just maintained Platinum Level for 2007!

What would we do without all these promos?

Cheers

B
Old Feb 6, 2006, 12:01 pm

Programs: AC*E, PC-Plat
almost there

I am 600 points from requalifying!
1 bonus did not post so I'll have to wait until my next stay to feel the relief of having officially requalified
Old Feb 6, 2006, 1:39 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Priority Club Blue, SPG Gold, Sofitel Gold, FB Ivory, BA Blue
As long as my next stay qualifies (that I'm not sure of but I'm sure a chat with the hotel manager about room service, the hotel restaurant, laundry and use of the bar can sort that out if not ) I expect to requalify in 3-4 weeks (long biz trip coming up) with the bonuses I'm signed up for.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 2:40 pm

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, BA Executive Blue, IHG Platinum Elite,Kimpton.
Originally Posted by Bollox
Well, four weeks into the new membership year and I've just maintained Platinum Level for 2007!

What would we do without all these promos?

Cheers

B

Thats quick, still a bit to go for myself, that said I am terrible problems with the HI that I am staying in at moment regarding getting stays posted, it seems that after every trip my points don't get posted. So hopefully when they do get posted I'll be there.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 6:07 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by OPENROAD
Thats quick, still a bit to go for myself, that said I am terrible problems with the HI that I am staying in at moment regarding getting stays posted, it seems that after every trip my points don't get posted. So hopefully when they do get posted I'll be there.

Hi
I hope its not the HI Dublin City, am just about to go and check in for 4 nights arghhhh

regards
Old Feb 6, 2006, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Radioman
Hi
I hope its not the HI Dublin City, am just about to go and check in for 4 nights arghhhh

regards

Radioman, any chance you'll be in DUB anytime between Feb15th and 19th? If so, I'm buying brews! I'll be there for the Shamrock Doo, see Community Buzz http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488396 for details. (I'm staying at the Westin though, mainly because of rather spotty reviews of the HI)
Old Feb 7, 2006, 3:35 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by fireworksboy
Radioman, any chance you'll be in DUB anytime between Feb15th and 19th? If so, I'm buying brews! I'll be there for the Shamrock Doo, see Community Buzz http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488396 for details. (I'm staying at the Westin though, mainly because of rather spotty reviews of the HI)

Hi
Thanks for the offer but I will be flying back out on Thursday to Glasgow with Aer Lingus (will complete my One World flight and get 12,000 BA Miles Yipee).

Next place is Liverpool in a few weeks.

regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.