Wiki Posts
Search

RA booking non upgradeable suite

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 2:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
It should not be beyond the property to offer a discount to get to the same place.

All I have been offered in addition is 20% off some food spend but no alcohol so am about to cancel and rebook at the Sheraton Pranburi villas. It has become a bit of an issue of principle.for me and I can save 12k THB per night and get some Bonvoy recognition rather than effectively nothing at the IC.

​​​​
ILS2 likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 6:32 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I would second your course of action. Rather than get more antangonized by their inflexibility, take your money where you feel you get better value. One cannot force them to do anything beyond what they currently offer, which is underwhelming at best.
ILS2 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.