Search

Promotion discussion thread 2013

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2013, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by CalItalian
I received my 20K points this morning. I was targeted for the stay 15, get 20K plus unlimited 5K points for each 5 nights thereafter promo. It did not show up under "My Offer Status" either. Now, I'll see how the additional 5K points works out. I'll know Tuesday.
I have been waiting for my bouns to post and this morning I checked and wham, 20K + another 5K. PC is still behind though, but playing catch up...
Old Jan 24, 2013, 2:21 pm

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
My offer Status....whats the point.........
None of my recent stays are being reflected in m offer status and the stay 10 get 15 offer simply does not show.

Weekend stay bonus is shown but stay not reflected.

Wrote to customer service but that is futile as you get cut and paste corporate claptrap that just makes me angry.

Reading posts here suggest bonus points now being posted late which is what customer services say once you get past the "we love you, we love your business, I am so happy to help" rubbish. This is not what happened before when bonus points registered immediately in clear easy to understand manner.

Was keen to stay for this year to get benefit of platinum for one last time but the changes and he rubbish with customer service is pushing me away.

Is this the same experience for many, do you all have to track bonus points and is my offer status working for you.

Cheers
Old Jan 26, 2013, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by mcdeuce
OKAY...so all is not lost! Was just awarded 10,000 pts for (STAY 5 NIGHTS GET 10000 POINTS PROM0TION) even if it was not reflected in my offer status. I registered and was emailed a confirmation sometime back in December, now hope they keep giving me the 10K every 5 nights! ^
Nada on the next 5 nights
Old Jan 26, 2013, 5:25 am

Still waiting for the point breaks list to come out. Hopefully some good ones this quarter
Old Jan 26, 2013, 10:18 am

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Give it some time. Saw this posted today in my account:

STAY 5 NIGHTS GET 10000 POINTS PROM0TION
10,000 pts.

All is good. The last stay only took 5 days to post. Promo points posted together with it. I should get another 5K week after the next one.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 9:32 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by binman
My offer Status....whats the point.........
None of my recent stays are being reflected in m offer status and the stay 10 get 15 offer simply does not show.

Weekend stay bonus is shown but stay not reflected.

Wrote to customer service but that is futile as you get cut and paste corporate claptrap that just makes me angry.

Reading posts here suggest bonus points now being posted late which is what customer services say once you get past the "we love you, we love your business, I am so happy to help" rubbish. This is not what happened before when bonus points registered immediately in clear easy to understand manner.

Was keen to stay for this year to get benefit of platinum for one last time but the changes and he rubbish with customer service is pushing me away.

Is this the same experience for many, do you all have to track bonus points and is my offer status working for you.

Cheers
+1. I never pay any attention to it, as I know some promos not shown will post anyway, and that my weekend stays will never get the 5k bonus. Someone said this promo was meant for US members only, but then why does it keep appearing there, year after year?

Ah yes, ICG's fabulous IT, I forgot...
Old Jan 29, 2013, 3:24 am

Same

Registered for:

Stay 5 nights get 10000 bonus points plus stay 5 more night and get another 5000 bonus points
Code 3414

Had a stay with 14 qualifing nights and had this in my award history today:

10,000 pts.

But not the additional 5,000 points for nights 6-10.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 6:37 am

Programs: IHG Spire
Had the bonus points from the "Stay 15, get 20k" offer post today.

This is now showing in My Offer Staus, wasn't previously, but shows as completed:

You have successfully completed this award offering.
You need 0 nights for the next award.

Cumulative Earnings
You have earned 1 of 1 possible awards.

Qualifying Nights: 15
Start Date: Jan 7, 2013
End Date: Apr 30, 2013
Earned: 20,000 pts.

No mention of the extra 5k for every 5 more nights
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:01 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
I have been waiting for my bouns to post and this morning I checked and wham, 20K + another 5K. PC is still behind though, but playing catch up...
I got my 20K points for the stay 15, get 20K last week as I previously posted. Today my next 5 night stay posted and the unlimited 5K points for each additional 5 nights DID NOT post.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:56 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum
With this unlimited 5K bonus, did anyone get an email like this?

There is still time to stay more and earn more

Dear Willinahotel

As a valued elite member, take this opportunity to make your travel even more rewarding. Stay 5 more nights to earn your 10,000 bonus points.

Plus, don’t forget your exclusive, unlimited bonus offer to earn 5,000 bonus points for every 5 additional nights you stay until 30 April 2013.

It’s that easy. Thousands of unlimited bonus points can be yours by travelling to any of our 4,500 hotels worldwide. Act quickly to make the most of your limited-time offer!

I got an email saying this just after my 10th stay. Will know next week if my bonus 5 nights counts or not.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 3:04 pm

Re: 2012 Q4 STAY 3 NIGHTS, EARN 5,000 POINTS (until December 31, 2012) Promotion:

Like many others have reported on here, I received an email in mid-October for this promo, registered, stayed 3 nights (which were only partially reflected in the offer status) before the earnings bar was mysteriously deleted from the offer status in December.

After several weeks an no bonus posting, I emailed IHG indicating the confirmation numbers and dates of the stays and date of the targeted email. The points were fully posted within one business day.

As long as one can provide proper evidence, I have found the IHG customer service to be efficient and hassle-free. Thus I would encourage others who were targeted yet never credited with the Q4 points to follow suit.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by mixx
Same

Registered for:

Stay 5 nights get 10000 bonus points plus stay 5 more night and get another 5000 bonus points
Code 3414

Had a stay with 14 qualifing nights and had this in my award history today:

10,000 pts.

But not the additional 5,000 points for nights 6-10.
Got this info today:

Please allow 6 weeks after the stay for the additional 5,000 bonus points to post on your account. The participant can win the base offer once but the "plus offer" is unlimited. The nights do not need to be consecutive or made at the same property.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 2:46 pm

display all the codes i have signed up?

is there a way to display all the codes i have signed up? thanks.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 3:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
Nope seems, Only in your offers you can see some details. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 7:47 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
I just registered for 5521 - Stay 2 nights get 2500 bonus points plus stay 2 more night and get another 2500 bonus points

I have a couple of 2 night stays already booked (prior to registration for the promo). Do I need to cancel and rebook these?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.