Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promotion discussion thread 2013

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2013, 12:40 am

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
Originally Posted by Amyrlin
I have a similar situation, the first group of nights are showing as completed, but the nights after that are not showing on the promo page
Same here. Nor is the progress towards the next 5K points for 5 incremental stays reflected in the "My Offer Status." My guess is these are programmed in as a separate "sweep" which is run with some degree of infrequency. I fully expect we will get these points, it just might take some days/weeks. Hang tight. No need to shift stays to other programs. You'll get your points.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 1:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by jorun
So I need to booking 4 separate stay of 1 night each and obviously the night don't be consecutive or it counts as 1 stay, right?

In this way I can earn 5k bonus for the "stay more" promotion and also 4k for the online booking (1k each stay). Am i right?
If you are only doing one stay of 4 nights as you were referring earlier, you will book one stay & receive 1K as a booking bonus.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 4:39 am

Programs: Miles and More
Can anyone confirm that 1K per booking component of 3783 (2.5K for 2nights+1K per booking) is working ok? I am not decided whether to go for 2/4/5 paid nights on mixed paid/reward stays.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vsevolod4
Same here. Nor is the progress towards the next 5K points for 5 incremental stays reflected in the "My Offer Status." My guess is these are programmed in as a separate "sweep" which is run with some degree of infrequency. I fully expect we will get these points, it just might take some days/weeks. Hang tight. No need to shift stays to other programs. You'll get your points.
I am also in the same boat.

Another interesting this is that I had a weekend stay bonus that did not post with the stay. Then I got it a few weeks later. So I guess PC is starting to do the batch/sweep thing - traditionally it seems stays took longer to post but all the promotions qualified posted with the stay...
Old Mar 3, 2013, 4:11 pm

Programs: 100m swimming certificate level 5
Originally Posted by username
I am also in the same boat.

Another interesting this is that I had a weekend stay bonus that did not post with the stay. Then I got it a few weeks later. So I guess PC is starting to do the batch/sweep thing - traditionally it seems stays took longer to post but all the promotions qualified posted with the stay...
Are you from the US? I understood the weekend bonus was for only US - I have just completed a weekend stay and have been awarded for all other promos bar the weekend stay - I am from Europe.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mitpat474
Are you from the US? I understood the weekend bonus was for only US - I have just completed a weekend stay and have been awarded for all other promos bar the weekend stay - I am from Europe.
Yes, US based.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Going over my e-mail and noticed an e-mail "You earned bonus points!" from PC about a week after my 10th night saying I have earned 15,000 points. Yet, the 5,000 points have not posted (and this is another 4 days later).

Strange how they have 2 systems calculating the bonuses...rather than the e-mail system basing on the transactions on the account...
Old Mar 9, 2013, 7:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP IC RA Marriott Plat
Going over my e-mail and noticed an e-mail "You earned bonus points!" from PC about a week after my 10th night saying I have earned 15,000 points. Yet, the 5,000 points have not posted (and this is another 4 days later).

Strange how they have 2 systems calculating the bonuses...rather than the e-mail system basing on the transactions on the account...
I received the same type of email about 3 weeks ago now. The bonus points still have not been posted. Absolutely ridiculous.....
Old Mar 9, 2013, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by luckadoo
I received the same type of email about 3 weeks ago now. The bonus points still have not been posted. Absolutely ridiculous.....
The whole PC programme and the varied quality of the hotels just do not make you take them seriously. At least we have an e-mail confirming we were eligible for the bonus
Old Mar 10, 2013, 6:41 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold, National EC Executive, Delta Amex Reserve

When my 10th(and 11th technically) night points posted, the 15,000 point bonus posted immediately. My 5th(and 6th technically) bonus night just posted from The Venetian today. No bonus points were included. I'll wait till the end of the week and send an email. PC has been good about answering inquires in the past. I think it is a problem that they don't track the additional nights in the "Offer Status" page, only the original nights for the first bonus.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 8:53 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by luckadoo
I received ANOTHER email today with my updated unlimited bonus points earnings but no additional bonus points have posted to my account since February 19th...
Old Mar 13, 2013, 6:39 am

Programs: Priority club
Has anyone noticed that there is a distinct lack of offers available at the moment?? In relation to multi earnings 2x 3x etc..I have only had one offer sent to me from PCR in the last 6 months.. seems this is not as good a rewards scheme as it used to be..
Old Mar 13, 2013, 12:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Flying Blue
Welcome to PCR quiz points

I had 1000 points post this week under the description WELCOME TO PCR QUIZ POINTS.

I cant remember when I did the quiz, but it does show that there are promotions out there somewhere
Old Mar 13, 2013, 12:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL DM, UA Gold, WOH Glob, Hertz PC,
Originally Posted by martinrennard
I had 1000 points post this week under the description WELCOME TO PCR QUIZ POINTS.

I cant remember when I did the quiz, but it does show that there are promotions out there somewhere
Mine posted yesterday as well. Best I can tell, I completed the survey end of January or early February.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 1:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by probertjjames
Has anyone noticed that there is a distinct lack of offers available at the moment?? In relation to multi earnings 2x 3x etc..I have only had one offer sent to me from PCR in the last 6 months.. seems this is not as good a rewards scheme as it used to be..
pretty smart stuff by these guys in my opinion....they gave away lots & lots of points to lure people towards their program....once that happened they stopped giving away the easy points & increased the number of points required for stays....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.