Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Win it in a minute" trivia

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2011, 2:33 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by BlueDog

Just got this e-mail:
Congrats man!
What did you score yesterday? If you don't mind me asking
Old Jan 25, 2011, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by lsed
Congrats man!
What did you score yesterday? If you don't mind me asking
Somewhere around 35K. Nowhere near no. 1, but good enough for the top 50.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Having just played this across my 3 family accounts, I think it could be good fun. It is quick and I reckon I should be able to pick up a few 15k weekly prizes.

Just VERY annoyed I missed this yesterday as it means I won't get the weekly prize this week.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 4:05 am

I tried logging in for the heck of it and it let me try the test.
I got 1 questions on Africa, 3 on Europe and 1 on Asia.
2 mistakes and ended up with 0 points
Old Jan 25, 2011, 5:53 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by BlueDog
Somewhere around 35K. Nowhere near no. 1, but good enough for the top 50.

Didn't realize it was top 50 for the daily prize.
Played for my mother's account and realize she won! Thanks for the heads up

I'm actually glad theres another challenge. I've been feeling a void since the anywhere challenge ended!
That challenge was so exciting!
Old Jan 25, 2011, 5:57 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
Eligibility: Priority Club Rewards Win It in a Minute Trivia Challenge (the “Trivia Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), Canada (excluding Quebec), and the United Kingdom,
Originally Posted by KIXman
Booooo!

how will non North American and Uk residents ever get equal opportunities in PC to get XXXX points..
Old Jan 25, 2011, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by Raffles
Having just played this across my 3 family accounts, I think it could be good fun. It is quick and I reckon I should be able to pick up a few 15k weekly prizes.

Just VERY annoyed I missed this yesterday as it means I won't get the weekly prize this week.

Just looked up the T&Cs and it seems there's a limit...
Shoot! I was chalking up the points in my mind with a big grin on my face!

Limit: Each participant can win only one (1) Daily Entry Period prize per each Weekly Entry Period and only one (1) Weekly Entry Period prize per calendar month. Participant can still enter and play once the limit is reached, however, they will not be able to win beyond the stated limit.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Just realised this runs until 15th APRIL! As a points slut, I am therefore obliged to play it 5 times a week (x 3 family accounts) for almost 3 months .....! Aahhhh!
Old Jan 25, 2011, 8:00 am
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
Just realised this runs until 15th APRIL! As a points slut, I am therefore obliged to play it 5 times a week (x 3 family accounts) for almost 3 months .....! Aahhhh!
i feel exactly the same!!
Old Jan 25, 2011, 8:17 am

Got my husband in the top 50, in the 30s, today...we'll see if it holds!
Old Jan 25, 2011, 8:54 am

Good news, I've had quite a few repeat questions albeit on different accounts. If you're playing for a number of family or friends accounts it's possible to learn from mistakes and get better scores or get quicker.

Last edited by zoobenny; Jan 25, 2011 at 9:09 am
Old Jan 25, 2011, 9:55 am

Programs: IC: Diamond Amb
I got 2 questions right out of 5. Didnt get any points. I dont think ive understood the game properly.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 10:05 am

Programs: IC: Diamond Amb
I do not think people outside US, Canada and Uk are getting points.

Im from Asia Pacific. Didnt get any questions even though I got 4 questions right from another account and it was showing 32,000 points.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 10:23 am

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I got "an error has occurred Please return to the Priority Club website to get back on track."

Anyone got that?
Old Jan 25, 2011, 10:44 am

I'm with you on this!
But if you do hit the weekly top 100 for that calendar month, please stop playing with that winning account in the following weeks if you've also hit a daily top 50 each week, so the rest can still have the chance to hit the top 100 and get points for it.

The T&C says you can still play but you won't get points. But limit is once daily a week, and one weekly a month. So I'm guessing it will deprive others of a chance for points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.