Wiki Posts
Search

what is status level "T"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2005, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG, Priorityclub, areoplan, triprewards
what is status level "T"

Checking in today and when I went to initial beside the rate number I noticed my PrioirtyClub number in one box and the next box it read something to the effect of PrioirtyClub Level, and the letter "T" was entered in the Box. Can anyone confirm what the "T" stands for, and does anyone know what letter other letter codes are used in that box and what the stand for??

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 11:47 am

Troublemaker?
Old Sep 15, 2005, 7:41 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Whatever it is, it doesn't appear to show up on folios. I checked the folios of my last 10 stays at a variety of ICHG properties (IC, CP, HI, HIX) and found no clue.

Maybe some more detail on the stay (rate paid, how reserved, what kind of property, etc.) might light a bulb in someone.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 11:50 am

Programs: DL Diamond, 2MM; Hilton Diamond; IC Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by jocko2
Checking in today and when I went to initial beside the rate number I noticed my PrioirtyClub number in one box and the next box it read something to the effect of PrioirtyClub Level, and the letter "T" was entered in the Box. Can anyone confirm what the "T" stands for, and does anyone know what letter other letter codes are used in that box and what the stand for??

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows.
I remember seeing the same thing on checking in at the IC Tel Aviv a few months ago. I think my level was something like "A3" or "A6". FWIW, I received a very nice junior (two-room) suite with an ocean view. Surely not the largest suite in the property, but very nice nonetheless. So, I wondered how high the "A__" ratings went.

Anyone with any inside information on this?
Old Sep 15, 2005, 9:43 pm

Programs: American Executive Platinum, One World Emerald, IC Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by Casimir
I remember seeing the same thing on checking in at the IC Tel Aviv a few months ago. I think my level was something like "A3" or "A6". FWIW, I received a very nice junior (two-room) suite with an ocean view. Surely not the largest suite in the property, but very nice nonetheless. So, I wondered how high the "A__" ratings went.

Anyone with any inside information on this?

Oh! Now I'm very intrigued! I would definitely like to know more about this system. Someone get right on this!
Old Sep 16, 2005, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG, Priorityclub, areoplan, triprewards
doesn't show up on the folio

Originally Posted by DoubleJ
Whatever it is, it doesn't appear to show up on folios. I checked the folios of my last 10 stays at a variety of ICHG properties (IC, CP, HI, HIX) and found no clue.

Maybe some more detail on the stay (rate paid, how reserved, what kind of property, etc.) might light a bulb in someone.
I have noticed this both staying at Holiday Inn Express and Crowne Plaza hotels. When they give you the short form to sign your name and initial beside the rate at the check in counter, I noticed looking over the form closely before signing that there were two boxes on one line of the form, the one on the left said Priority Club Number and had my number on it, the bos just to the left said PriorityClub level and had the letter "T". I was hoping that there may be a PC lurker or someone who knows a front desk staffer that could explain what the Priority Club Level codes are what they correspond to.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 8:41 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
I have an IC stay coming up next month, but maybe someone with stay (at any ICHG property) coming up sooner can keep their eyes open on this, and maybe even ask the clerk what it means. In situations like this, the "direct" method can sometimes be the best method.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.