Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beverly Hills Crowne Plaza How does it Rate?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2005, 1:54 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Question Beverly Hills Crowne Plaza How does it Rate?

How are Platinums treated there ?Are rooms and service respectable?
Any info appreciated
Is it a go or cancel?
Thanks

Last edited by 777 global mile hound; Apr 2, 2005 at 7:17 am
Old Apr 2, 2005, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
For the price this is a great value in the heart of LA/Beverly Hills [at least when it was going for about $100 a night]. Though expect a better HI than top end CP in terms of finishes and such [or Westin for that matter]. Friendly staff, did not have to ask about Club Level upgrade as it was announced upon check-in "as a Plat we have put you on our Club floor...". Lounge is small a basic. No big evening spread though. A short walk up to the heart of B-Hs, Wilshire, etc. but several good grocery and other stores within walking distance. Easily accessible by car, or city bus [actually Santa Monics blue buses are more convenient that LA ones]. If you are not looking for high end luxury, this is a pretty good place.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 7:16 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Thank you for the feedback !It sounds like a go so far
Clean ?
Comfortable bed?
Good shower?
Quiet ?
No funky odors?
Sorry for the list
Old Apr 2, 2005, 9:51 am

Programs: AA EXP & 3MM, Priority Club Plat since 1984
A long time Plat, I stayed there for the first time 10 days ago. I spent 3 days there. You are 100% paying for geography, not service nor fanciness.

Rooms are clean. Not modern, kind of on the small side. Quiet, polite staff, vut no one is vying for location of the year. On a scale of 1 to 10 on reception of Plat at the front desk, I would give it a six. Club level was a big feh. Again, you are paying for location.

Garage is next door, not connected to hotel. Three bocks out the door to the right is Rodeo Drive. One block out the door to the left is the Persian Orthodox Jewish neighborhood of LA. Lots of Kosher restaurants, beautiful Persian jewelry stores, but obviously this may or may no be as exciting for you as for others.

PM me if you want more details

Thumper

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.