Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A new thread to thank the Promo posters

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2005, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

A new thread to thank the Promo posters

I have been staying at HI properties for years, but only since I joined FT did I learn about all the ways to get points.
I want to thank all those involved in putting the Promo Codes on this site.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 1:27 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Originally Posted by jimc_usa
I have been staying at HI properties for years, but only since I joined FT did I learn about all the ways to get points.
I want to thank all those involved in putting the Promo Codes on this site.
Agreed! Very useful stuff!
Old Mar 22, 2005, 2:08 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
^ ^ ^
Old Mar 22, 2005, 9:10 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
Many thanks to the promo posters. ^^

The only reasonable lodging choices at my current job site are a couple of Motel 6's, a Best Western, a few non-affiliated inns & motels, and a HIX.

Pretty much HIX is going to get my business, but all the promos makes it all the nicer.

Thanks folks.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:46 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum & Ambassdor, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Sun 13 Mar 2005
STAY 5 BRISTOL CONFERENCE CTR
points earned: 3600
bonus points: 34710
total points: 38310
miles awarded: 0

THANKS FLYERTALK!
Old Mar 23, 2005, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by onedog
Many thanks to the promo posters. ^^

The only reasonable lodging choices at my current job site are a couple of Motel 6's, a Best Western, a few non-affiliated inns & motels, and a HIX.

Pretty much HIX is going to get my business, but all the promos makes it all the nicer.

Thanks folks.
I am 15 miles from my branch at the HI here in Wilkes Barre, PA but I do the drive for the points.
Old Mar 24, 2005, 8:25 am

Add my thanks!

Wow... never really thought much of I/C and the program until i started reading these threads 2 weeks ago. After just 2 stays of choosing I/C brands i already have enough points for a couple days in paris on top of being able to use a 2 for 1 at the Le Grand for the weekend prior!

thanks to Dino2020 and all!

rich
Old Mar 24, 2005, 8:34 am

Indeed thank you everyone . Yeah my coworkers always make fun of me for staying at the HI etc when there at the Marriott/Starwood/Hilton etc. However when I tell them I made enough points to book 16 nights at decent hotels in Australia in less then 1 year worth of stays there all like "how'd you do that". Just goes to show you that a couple hours a week spent watching for deals etc can really count up in bonuses etc.
Old Mar 29, 2005, 4:06 pm

Would like to add my thanks as well. We don't travel that much, but when we do, I always check this site for promotions.

Elli
Old Mar 29, 2005, 7:25 pm

Programs: NW (Plat), PriorityClub (Plat)
Heaping more Praise . . .

Thanks to all the FT folks that make PC so beneficial. I'm heading to London and will enjoy 8 nights (and counting) at IC properties, gratis. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
(and thanks to jimc for starting another timely thread)
Old Mar 29, 2005, 7:59 pm

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire
And yet more thanks...

Stayed the last two weeks at Bora Bora IC (over the water bungalow), Moorea IC, Papeete IC and Sydney Old Town Holiday Inn, all on award points. I maxed out the points from 23 nights this round and last spring's similar promo. For now I'm back to Hilton properties to maintain my Diamond status until the next promo. Many thanks for a dream vacation realized.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

^ This current round of promos has delivered just over 100K of points for me. Assuming I can find award availability ( ) a decent holiday in a nice IC beckons (Rome or HK perhaps).
Old Apr 1, 2005, 6:27 pm

Programs: PC Platinum
Thanks to all the people who posted the promo codes! I am a PC newbie and have already attained PC Platinum and all the 10k bonuses! Thank you very much! I am keeping my loyalty with IC properties as the bonuses are great!

My breakdown so far this year is:

Membership Level:
Platinum Member

Qualification to maintain Platinum Level:
33 qualifying nights this calendar year.
215275 points earned this calendar year.

Or roughly 6523 points per each stay! Thank you very much fellow FT posters for the information! I greatly appreciate it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.