Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Crowne Plaza Changi Singapore

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2024, 5:00 am
Original Poster

Crowne Plaza Changi Singapore

I will be going to Singapore for 4 nights arriving Friday night at 11:00pm leaving Tuesday Morning at 6:00am and just happens it will be the weekend of the F1. I'm thinking of staying at the Crowne Plaza at Changi as i have a late flight coming in and an early morning flight leaving and I will be using IHG points and have just enough points to cover the 4 nights. Saturday and Sunday just gonna spend the days/evening looking around the city and Monday Universal Studio.

The late night arrival and early morning flight make it convenient staying at the airport and don't mind catching a train the other days but do you think it will be worth staying at CP or finding something in the city?. To stay in the city, I will need to purchase more points or finding a decent hotel is more expensive because of the F1 that weekend.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 1:31 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
So nothing in the city is cheaper on points vs. CP Changi? Then personally I would stick to that. Usually this CP cost more than some city hotels even during F1. It's a decent hotel, a bit pricey usually but overall alright.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 1:07 pm

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
Take a look at HI Singapore Atrium for a couple of the nights. Much better located and OK

SG prices during GP can be silly. Consider going over to Johor Bahru!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.