Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2024, 6:16 pm

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by kevino
The HI Ortigas Summit Lounge is open now on it's top floors, though not bookable on the website. It's a two story lounge that can be purchased at check-in for 3200p? all in. I haven't been to it, but the pics look nice. I was told this by CP Galleria staff.
Going OT - should really be in thread for HI - but 3200 sounds ambitious, presumably that includes taxes and fees? That is not far off the room rate most days.
Old Jan 21, 2024, 1:04 am

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
Originally Posted by Modo
Going OT - should really be in thread for HI - but 3200 sounds ambitious, presumably that includes taxes and fees? That is not far off the room rate most days.
Yes, OT but there is no thread for the HI Ortigas, even though it's been around for many decades. Yes, the lounge access rate is high but some people are paying it already. It's a little lower than the CP lounge access rate, though the CP has some suites that include lounge, I think.
SPN Lifer and lsquare like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.