Address:
270 Jalan Besar
Singapore, 209019 Singapore

Telephone:
+65-6260-0500

Email:
[email protected]

Link to Hotel
http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress...g/hoteldetail?

Public transportation
Farrer Park (NE8) ca. 550 m
Lavender (EW 11) ca 950 m

Print Wikipost

Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2023, 2:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon Master Thread

Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon

Address:
270 Jalan Besar
Singapore, 209019 Singapore

Telephone:
+65-6260-0500

Email:
[email protected]

Official website:
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpres...g/hoteldetail?

Old Jul 9, 2023, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Noticed this hotel did not have its own thread despite being open for a while now.
Anyone been here and can report ?

Do they have a coin laundry to wash your own clothing ?
Old Jul 10, 2023, 1:11 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA MM, AA MM, IC Plat Amb, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon in February of 2023 for 27K points. I chose it for an overnight stay because it was relatively cheap in points (for Singapore) and relatively easy from Changi Airport. Last December I overnighted at the InterContinental Bugis, but it was not worth the cost for my shorter stay this time.

The room was very small (as expected), but the hotel is new, and everything in the room was in working order. The hotel GM came out of the back office to personally welcome me, which was a nice touch. Because my stay was so short, I did not get the chance to explore the hotel amenities; I didn't even have time for breakfast. I did get the chance to sample the food courts and malls within walking distance, of which there are several.

Ultimately I just wanted a simple and cheap(-ish) place to stay that was in a lively location for exploring, and the HIX Singapore Serangoon met my expectations.
Old Aug 6, 2023, 3:42 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by mikew99
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon in February of 2023 for 27K points. I chose it for an overnight stay because it was relatively cheap in points (for Singapore) and relatively easy from Changi Airport. Last December I overnighted at the InterContinental Bugis, but it was not worth the cost for my shorter stay this time.

The room was very small (as expected), but the hotel is new, and everything in the room was in working order. The hotel GM came out of the back office to personally welcome me, which was a nice touch. Because my stay was so short, I did not get the chance to explore the hotel amenities; I didn't even have time for breakfast. I did get the chance to sample the food courts and malls within walking distance, of which there are several.

Ultimately I just wanted a simple and cheap(-ish) place to stay that was in a lively location for exploring, and the HIX Singapore Serangoon met my expectations.
How was the bed? Super firm as is often the case is Asia...or? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.