Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2022, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver

Index to Genius1 Trip Reports

I stayed for two nights in June at the Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport, and since I took a few photos I thought I'd post them here (if not write a full review). The property is well located just a few minutes' complimentary bus drive from the airport terminal.

I had a booking for two rooms, which may have been the reason why I was not upgraded, despite being Diamond Elite. Despite this, my Standard room (which inexplicably came with two beds for single occupancy) felt spacious, with a view out over the surrounding residential area. Un-refurbished since the property opened in the early 2000s, the room certainly had 1990s vibes, but was in good condition and everything felt solidly good quality. I initially struggled to find any slippers, but eventually located them in a drawer below the TV.

I appreciated the fact that the bathroom had both a bath and walk-in shower. Amenities came in the form of both pumps and individual bottles.

Craft is the hotel's only restaurant, where I found a decent enough buffet for breakfast and perfectly adequate fare for dinner.

All in all, a solid hotel that shouldn't rush to refurbish as the rooms are still more than comfortable despite being visually dated.
pretzlaff and FLYGVA like this.

Last edited by Genius1; Dec 22, 2022 at 1:24 pm
Old Dec 21, 2022, 12:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Detailed review of my stay in August 2021
Genius1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.