Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anybody successfully logged in IHG site?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2022, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Has anybody successfully logged in IHG site?

Trying to book a reward using the 40K cert, but could not log in - the site recognizes me after putting in number and password, but insists me to log in ...

Then just try to search the availability, the drop down menu of rates only show Corporate Rate button!

It is the same from both FireFox and Chrome browser - unable to log in nor see rates.

Then when I failed at Chrome, returned to FF, found I was logged in. Showing account balance but could not pull up anything from Stays (existing bookings) to available cert. Got the booking screen showed up, then got the message about the site currently is under maintenance and cannot show reward availability...

Then I went to see the New program details - this threw me out from logged in, and I could no longer get back...

I thought they would have everything READY TO GO when they announce the new program will go LIVE... Apparently the launch of the New program throws a lot of things off!
Old Jun 10, 2022, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Finally decided to call - even the robot phone menu was not working properly. Eventually got thru the CS at Philippines, with message said the current wait time was 26 min... But rep came in much earlier than that, like 12-3 min. The rep said they have massive system issues today. Was finally able to log in but the reward booking function is hit or miss, chose CC FN Cert but the system returned points required. Finally got it to show FREE but after Select, it only brought up a forever spinning circle. I decided it would be better to wait until they fixed their system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.