Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to complain about a IHG South Asian property?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2022, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Where to complain about a IHG South Asian property?

Does anyone know of an email address of senior management for the South Asia region where one can send in a complaint about the management of a hotel (IHG franchisee)?
Old May 13, 2022, 1:58 am

@puchong: I am personally not aware of any in-company emails, however I would suggest starting from submitting a form, if you have not already done that, https://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/customer-care/forms
Old May 13, 2022, 8:43 am
soy

Programs: various
I second what MichaelA380 says, but in reality am not sure IHG cares all that much. Tripadvisor is likely the best bet, so at least others are forewarned
Old May 14, 2022, 2:35 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Just do a bit of digging and be a bit creative. I'm not sure where the offending property is exactly located and whether OPs definition of South Asia synchs with IHGs.

IHG emails are usually [email protected] so find a name of a General Manager and try your luck. E.g. Mr. Rajit Sukumaran is GM SE Asia & Korea while Mr. Sudeep Jain is MD South West Asia, etc.

Of course, such roles change and some info may be outdated so YMMV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.