Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does ambassador really only help at intercontinental properties

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:38 am

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
It's interesting (and a little odd) that Ambassador status would even show up on the systems at non-IC properties.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by js1993
It's interesting (and a little odd) that Ambassador status would even show up on the systems at non-IC properties.
Is (was) the same Opera based system. They can see status and points. I say was as the old Opera system was being replaced a good few years back in favour of something new but you still see Opera consoles as well.

I have a ton of IHG points (approx 4.5 million) just occasionally someone in an HI will comment that they have never seen so many etc. It's said in a nice way mostly but definitely thet can see status etc.
kevino and js1993 like this.
Old Jan 30, 2022, 1:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
This post might be useful for you https://thepointsguy.com/guide/inter...sador-program/
At least for this year(until the EOY), you should also be able to enjoy a similar benefits at Kimpton and Regents hotel with your Ambassador status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.