Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Intercontinental Edinburgh cheap partner rates!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2020, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Intercontinental Edinburgh cheap partner rates!!!

I just noticed that the IHG partner rate which can be found here

https://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/fin...=IDP30&srb_u=1

is giving almost 50 % off instead of up to 30 % for stays at the Intercontinental Edinburgh the George. (must book 21 days in advance)

I have not checked other hotels but you can feedback here on any other bargains you find.

For example:

27th of October thee cheapest member rate is 173.24 using the partner rate it is £91.27!!!
Old Sep 24, 2020, 2:45 am

Originally Posted by marko4ever29
I just noticed that the IHG partner rate which can be found here

https://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/fin...=IDP30&srb_u=1

is giving almost 50 % off instead of up to 30 % for stays at the Intercontinental Edinburgh the George. (must book 21 days in advance)

I have not checked other hotels but you can feedback here on any other bargains you find.

For example:

27th of October thee cheapest member rate is 173.24 using the partner rate it is £91.27!!!
That's excellent news given there was considerable doubt about the hotel even opening before 2021. Good for staff, the hotel and indeed for us. IC Edinburgh gave us a super RA stay this last New Year few days. Glad to see them up and running.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by Atacama40
That's excellent news given there was considerable doubt about the hotel even opening before 2021. Good for staff, the hotel and indeed for us. IC Edinburgh gave us a super RA stay this last New Year few days. Glad to see them up and running.
They appear to have closed the CP again and reopened the IC which makes sense I suppose as by all accounts the staff were working across the CP and the Kimpton.

The hotels website however does have the following message

"Due to the current operational reasons, your reservation may be moved to our sister hotel Kimpton Charlotte Square and we will be happy to confirm additional benefits as a thank you for your flexibility and understanding.After you make your reservation, our team will be in touch with you in order to arrange and finalise all the details."

Will be interesting to see what the additional benefits are if you do get moved.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 1:44 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

At least for me, the link provided by the OP does not work any longer.

As an additional information: Given the specific topic, we do not consider this thread as a master thread about this property. This might lead to a closing of this thread, if there are no updates on this specific rate code

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum
Old Sep 25, 2020, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FLYGVA
At least for me, the link provided by the OP does not work any longer.
just tried it definitely works. can anyone else confirm?
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
As an additional information: Given the specific topic, we do not consider this thread as a master thread about this property. This might lead to a closing of this thread, if there are no updates on this specific rate code

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum

Last edited by FLYGVA; Sep 25, 2020 at 1:19 pm Reason: quoted was added with comment - edited to higtlight added question
Old Sep 30, 2020, 10:22 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, IHG Spire, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by marko4ever29
just tried it definitely works. can anyone else confirm?
Yes link works for me but you need to search again

Can this become a master thread? Hotel opens October 14th 2020 at the moment (it was meant to open tomorrow)
Old Oct 1, 2020, 10:38 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Originally Posted by TGLoyalty
Yes link works for me but you need to search again

Can this become a master thread? Hotel opens October 14th 2020 at the moment (it was meant to open tomorrow)
We will not make this thread to the master thread of the hotel right now. What we will do is to monitor this thread and of course the forum. If there are post with focus more on the hotel rather than a dedicated and specific rate, we will decided on a master thread. Currently the discussion in this thread is more about the rate than the hotel.

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum
Old Oct 2, 2020, 12:55 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Link is not working for me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.