Wiki Posts
Search

Price Change

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2019, 11:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Nada, HH Diamond, IHG Spire AMB, Marriott Plat, Accor Gold
Price Change

I have a few refundable reservations, I looked at if the price would change if I reduced the number of people by one. It went up so I cancelled the change but the new higher price is showing on my account. I didn't receive an email to say the booking had been modified, any ideas?
Old Feb 7, 2019, 2:20 pm

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by strickers
I have a few refundable reservations, I looked at if the price would change if I reduced the number of people by one. It went up so I cancelled the change but the new higher price is showing on my account. I didn't receive an email to say the booking had been modified, any ideas?
This is a bug and something like this happened to me once. Need to call IHG, explain, and have res agent liaise with hotel to fix that.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 2:30 pm

I think, it is sufficient to just show up and show your email confirmation. A few weeks ago the price increased from 100 to 400+, what was exactly the best flexible rate of the upgraded room. when i got the form to sign the price was correct.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Sometimes this just happens due to upgrades etc. Never been charged the wrong room rate at checkout

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.