Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Jakarta .... any news

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2018, 6:56 am
Original Poster

IC Jakarta .... any news

Following a post I made on the new Phuket IC that is yielding interesting results I thought I'd give it go on status of IC Jakarta.

Any front line knowledge of what's happening and when? We fancied a miles trip for a couple days into Singapore then down Jakarta a week and then maybe up to the new island IC in Vietnam. But don't have a great deal of knowledge on Jakarta other than work things.

Any status, advice on the IC and indeed Jakarta very welcomed.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 7:14 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Atacama40
Following a post I made on the new Phuket IC that is yielding interesting results I thought I'd give it go on status of IC Jakarta.

Any front line knowledge of what's happening and when? We fancied a miles trip for a couple days into Singapore then down Jakarta a week and then maybe up to the new island IC in Vietnam. But don't have a great deal of knowledge on Jakarta other than work things.

Any status, advice on the IC and indeed Jakarta very welcomed.
Why not just add your question to the existing thread which can be found as easily as doing a search with the word "Jakarta"?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inte...30-2018-a.html
Old Apr 7, 2018, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NewForester
Why not just add your question to the existing thread which can be found as easily as doing a search with the word "Jakarta"?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inte...30-2018-a.html
Would have been a very good suggestion ..... thanks for the steer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.