Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing Email Subscriptions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2017, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Changing Email Subscriptions

Over the last week or 2 I have started to receive more and more spam, and notably, more emails from IHG. Logging in I see that I am signed up to receive all email types, in the acct settings (including "partner offers and promotions).

I am 100% positive that this was not always the case and am finding it curious that suddenly it has changed.

Anyone noticed that their email preferences for IHG have suddenly changed?
Old Sep 30, 2017, 4:38 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Do you use an email hosted by Apple by chance, maybe they have fixed the issue where IHG emails where not being delivered?
Old Sep 30, 2017, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by markis10
Do you use an email hosted by Apple by chance, maybe they have fixed the issue where IHG emails where not being delivered?
Nope - one of the big free email systems.

It not just that I am receiving emails where U wasnt before, but the actual preferences were changed in my account settings.

Oh well... I have de-selected them all again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.