Community
Wiki Posts
Search

missing point question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2017, 8:49 am
Original Poster

missing point question

I have stayed last week at the crowne plaza, it was a 3 room booking under one reservation.
While the reservation representative told me i will get points for all the three rooms while im pretty sure that i get points only for one rooms as im located in israel

its been about a week ago and still waiting for the stay to credit in my account

any thoughts?
Old Jun 24, 2017, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Only North American stays get points for additional rooms.
Old Jun 24, 2017, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Only North American stays get points for additional rooms.
To the rules, you are right. According to experience, I have seen each and any result. Depending on how the hotel posts the charges and how many points the hotel finally posts, you will get points for one room, for all rooms or for no room.
Old Jun 25, 2017, 12:17 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by kfir_10
its been about a week ago and still waiting for the stay to credit in my account

any thoughts?
The stay should have posted to your account by now and given you points and qualifying nights (assuming they were) for at least one of the rooms, so I'd log a missing stay/points claim and see what that returns.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.