Intercontinental London Park Lane

One Hamilton Place / Park Lane,
Mayfair, London W1J 7QY,
United Kingdom
Tel +44 20 74093131

Link to hotel:
http://parklane.intercontinental.com/

Next tube / subway station:
Hyde Park Corner served by Piccadilly Line (serving LHR)
Green Park served by Piccadilly Line, Victoria Line and Jubillee Line

Does not honor Royal Ambassador Benefits on award stays

Older discussion about this hotel:
(url=http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-rewards-club-intercontinental-ambassador/1836668-ic-london-park-lane-master-thread-archive-tread.html]Archive Thread[/url]
Print Wikipost

IC London Park Lane Master Thread (Archive Tread)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2014, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
Not enough nibbles for a full meal in the evening
Never have been impressed by the club lounge at IC Park Lane, which seems definitely too expensive for what you get, whatever the quality of the staff or the view.

Included breakfast rates are much better for having a nice breakfast at the Cookbook Cafe on the ground floor of the hotel.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by nicolas75
Never have been impressed by the club lounge at IC Park Lane, which seems definitely too expensive for what you get, whatever the quality of the staff or the view.

Included breakfast rates are much better for having a nice breakfast at the Cookbook Cafe on the ground floor of the hotel.
I agree. The same was true for the Westminster IC. I've been to both clubs a couple times for free, but I wouldn't pay. There's much better choices both in quality and in price in that neighborhood.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 8:38 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

This thread covers older post (Prior to December 31, 2011) of the IC London Park Lane Master thread

The current discussion with the most recent threads are in the above mentioned master thread. To avoid confusion, this thread will be closed.

FLYGVA
Moderator IHG Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.