Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 18, 2017, 12:39 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: scubaccr
Created WIKI Mar2017 purely to add the "new" IHG PB List URL as I can't find by screen navigation since IHG changed the reservation screens etc, and the old url if saved no longer works either.

Just got fed up trying to find , much easier to store in wiki, hope this helps others

SCUBACCR

Use this URL for "Live" PB Listing:
https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/content/us/en/redeem-rewards/pointbreaks.html

The PREVIEW list usually appears on IHG's blog first
https://blog.ihg.com/ihg-rewards-club-pointbreaks-preview
Print Wikipost

2017 Pointbreaks Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:17 am

Programs: Delta, IHG, Hyatt
Maple Grove MN never had any rooms available. Anyone notice any other locations like this?
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:24 am

Maple grove has rooms available, but for 25k yet. I haven't seen this happen before.

Last edited by lyst; Jan 30, 2017 at 11:25 am Reason: adding
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:24 am

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Wow, scored 2 rooms at the Intercontinental Santo Domingo middle of March on a weekend with two different IHG Accounts. Wow, that one sold fast, although not as fast as Anaheim
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by lyst
Maple grove has rooms available, but for 25k yet.
Still waiting... seems odd that so many others have been released but not this property
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by miadukes
anaheim must have flown becuase i cant get any combination of nights there
I've heard from properties that they have to offer a certain amount of award nights. In Bali a year back, it was 4 rooms per night.

You've got to be quick. I had no problems getting the nights I wanted, in the first minute it was up.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:28 am

Programs: Delta, IHG, Hyatt
Right, right. Wasted a good hour of my time refreshing my screen, thanks IHG. I think I may check periodically on them, but not waste any more time. Bummer.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:28 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

what am I doing wrong?

When I visit https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/cont...intbreaks.html, it is the page for last quarter. I've cleared cache and cookies, and still I get the hotels for last quarter. Did I bookmark the wrong page?
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:31 am

Programs: IHG Spire elite, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by carlitos
Wow, scored 2 rooms at the Intercontinental Santo Domingo middle of March on a weekend with two different IHG Accounts. Wow, that one sold fast, although not as fast as Anaheim
I got the weekend end of March 23. Probably be using my jetblue points to get there It's definitely one of the better properties /value on the list, since rooms were about 200 USD a night
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:32 am

Booked first, researched later... Venezuela looks unsafe for travel but i'm already 8 nights deep and now there's nothing good available.. i guess ill hold onto this for a while and hope to read at least one positive article about Venezuela
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by serpens
When I visit https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/cont...intbreaks.html, it is the page for last quarter. I've cleared cache and cookies, and still I get the hotels for last quarter. Did I bookmark the wrong page?
yeah, go w/ the preview page.

https://blog.ihg.com/ihg-rewards-clu...breaks-preview
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by radialjoe
Booked first, researched later... Venezuela looks unsafe for travel but i'm already 8 nights deep and now there's nothing good available.. i guess ill hold onto this for a while and hope to read at least one positive article about Venezuela
hahaha

WTH?
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:35 am

Got my 2x desired bookings. Countdown to the next list begins now 🤣

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by justaagirl
I got the weekend end of March 23. Probably be using my jetblue points to get there It's definitely one of the better properties /value on the list, since rooms were about 200 USD a night
(IC SD) Spire Amb & will be there over my birthday as well, let's hope I can get a little more value out of it;-)

got 10 consecutive nights for myself and 5 as a gift to my sister. Thank you IHG 👍
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by radialjoe
I'm sure if you go it will be an adventure. Will make for a good TR.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:36 am

Maple grove - no

Well, I'll post this now that I've got a PB reservation. I've been refreshing Maple Grove for the past hour and got the same 25k even when it seems every other hotel went live.

Something urged me to search all area hotels just now and I got the Holiday Inn St Paul - Lake Elmo hotel at 5K. Wasn't on the preview list but definitely booking at 5K right now. I like the hotel. It's been on the PB list at least twice before. A bit of a rural location but just 5 miles or so from St Paul and thus not so far from Minneapolis.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.