FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Review: Candlewood Suites Vancouver-Camas

Candlewood Suites Vancouver-Camas

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

2010 SE 192nd Ave Camas, WA US 98683

Review: Candlewood Suites Vancouver-Camas (0 Photo)

Stayed here on a Pointsbreak over Thanksgiving, have another one coming up for Christmas.

It's a new-build property that opened in the past year.

Location is not too far from WA-14 and I-205 to get to Portland, though not really convenient to PDX compared to airport properties (and the PDX Candlewood Suites). Pretty far out in the sticks for Portland (but managable for a car, and for 5000 IHG points a night it was a slam-dunk for me).

Dining

Nothing on-site, it's across the street from Tapped Brew House & Pub, which had some good pours and happy hour specials. There's also a nearby pizza place Twilight Pizza Bistro that one of the employees at Tapped said was pretty good (didn't go there myself).

Room

Room is pretty standard Candlewood Suites. If extended stay/low service is your cup of tea it's fine (especially as a new build, everything's in pretty good shape so far, at least in my room it was), if you're expecting five star luxury it won't be. I had Thanksgiving leftovers with me during my trip (taken down in a cooler) so the kitchen/refrigerator/microwave came in handy for meals.

Review: Candlewood Suites Vancouver-Camas

Would you like to write a review on the Candlewood Suites Vancouver-Camas?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.