Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help to choose hotel in Bogota

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2016, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Need help to choose hotel in Bogota

I will be going to Bogota, can someone please suggest which IHG hotel to stay between Holiday Inn Express Suites and Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, Holiday Inn Airport is closer to the good malls as per their website, and I also will be going to Central quite often. Thx
Old Apr 21, 2016, 4:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
The management at the airport hotel is terrible. I won't go into details, but they are practically criminal.. The HIEX at Parque 93 is fantastic, as well as the HIEX Zona Financeria. Both great locations, and decent rooms, and service. I believe Parque 93 is the best location for a tourist.. Highly recommended. Enjoy Bogota it's one of my favorite cities!
Old Apr 21, 2016, 6:53 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1mm, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
I agree with ryan754 that HIEX Parque 93 is fantastic. The management is extremely professional and responsive to travelers' needs. Also there are nice restaurants within an easy walk. At night there is plenty of security personnel on the street.
Old Apr 21, 2016, 7:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
I only stayed at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, which is a very pleasant property:
- great location, in one of the most selective districts of the city (luxury hotel, embassies, trendy restaurants and boutiques).
- friendly staff,
- large and comfortable rooms,
- quite good breakfast.

Definitely a very good option.
Old Apr 21, 2016, 9:26 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist,
Originally Posted by nicolas75
I only stayed at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, which is a very pleasant property:
There seems to be 2 HIEX. Both in Bogota city.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by siliconflyer
There seems to be 2 HIEX. Both in Bogota city.
But only one which is name so ;-)
Old Apr 22, 2016, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

https://m.ihg.com/hotels/holidayinne...eldetail/bogex

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.