Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IHG Rewards Club Advisors

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2016, 1:56 pm

Programs: IHG Spire
So this is still ongoing.
So far there have been around a dozen surveys. They are for general "What could we do better" topics as well as more specific things.
We also got to see and play around with the new App and app features. The newest designs are mostly for making requests (Keys, Pillows, room service, etc.) to the hotel from the app.
Also got to play around with a new side of the IHG website today. Where I was testing the prototype site for booking vacation packages. Like room/airfare/activities all on the IHG website.

So far I have gained around 10k points and $75 through Paypal by completing all the surveys and testing. Should be getting another 25k points this week for making a video about myself and my stay habits.

Working out well, the surveys take around 10-15 minutes and there is one every couple days or so.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 1:58 pm

I tried taking sceenshots of the website and all, but they wont post here.....
Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:13 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand Elite
Same, filled out a quite detailed questionaire after getting the 'you have been selected, free points etc'. Gave them a load of personal info, how old, ethnic background etc and then hear nothing at all back. To be honest I don't think I'd want to be part if their survey panel. They want too much of your personal information in exchange.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 3:26 pm

If you didn't hear back by now, you wont. Its closed for now. I don't mind giving them demographic information.
None of it is personal except your name and email address.
It has been worth it so far. 35k points and $75 just for maybe 3 hours (total) of my time.

Its $245 worth of points (According to TPG valuations) and $75 in cash so far.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 2:19 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond

Like most here, I heard nothimg after the initial application. Yesterday, I got a survey.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 3:21 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK*Elite+, EBD, FBG, EKS, IHG Royal Ambassador
Same here. I applied a couple of weeks ago and received nothing until today, when a survey showed up. I haven't gotten around to looking at it yet though.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 7:58 pm

A survey link? Or a login to a website?
The Advisor program is a whole website that you log in to. It is a message board, with surveys and things to do posted on it. To which you reply.

The site looks like this.
http://i.imgur.com/sBz32EY.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/3KVA1pL.png?1

I blacked out my login info and profile pic.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 12:06 am

Originally Posted by Coldsnap
A survey link? Or a login to a website?
The Advisor program is a whole website that you log in to. It is a message board, with surveys and things to do posted on it. To which you reply.

The site looks like this.
http://i.imgur.com/sBz32EY.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/3KVA1pL.png?1

I blacked out my login info and profile pic.
I guess it is for the website. This is the email I got:

"Dear ,

We want to thank you for being part of our IHG Rewards Club Advisor panel.

IHG Rewards Club is your reward programme, so you deserve to have your say. We value your thoughts and opinions: they guide much of what we do.

Our first survey is a brief 10 minute set of questions around how you feel about hotel loyalty programs in general, and the types of member initiatives that worked for you last year, and what might work for you moving forward.

To take this brief survey, please click on the link below or copy and paste the url into your browser.

Were looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

As a thank you for completing this survey, you will be rewarded with 1,000 IHG Reward Club Points to spend on whatever you choose."
Old Feb 24, 2016, 12:40 am

Originally Posted by johhenrik
I guess it is for the website. This is the email I got:

"Dear ,

We want to thank you for being part of our IHG Rewards Club Advisor panel.

IHG Rewards Club is your reward programme, so you deserve to have your say. We value your thoughts and opinions: they guide much of what we do.

Our first survey is a brief 10 minute set of questions around how you feel about hotel loyalty programs in general, and the types of member initiatives that worked for you last year, and what might work for you moving forward.

To take this brief survey, please click on the link below or copy and paste the url into your browser.

Were looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

As a thank you for completing this survey, you will be rewarded with 1,000 IHG Reward Club Points to spend on whatever you choose."
Let me change my answer, after now actually checking out the link.

It was just a survey, as I now see the last sentence in their email says.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 7:07 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond

It was the identical email for me. Just my first survey. no special website!
Old Feb 26, 2016, 11:09 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Just got the survey. Ironicly while staying at the IC parklane london. Good timing? Questions are easy to answer, only on the ipad the box to write in is fixed so not easy to check what i've written. The message was sent from an email identity: IHG panel advisorysomethingoranother.

Interestingly they asked me what were the memorable events in hotel-land 2015. I mentioned some like starwood taken over by marriot etc.

Reward was 1000points.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 4:46 am
HAT

Programs: BA, IHG, Hyatt
Got the same survey as many others here, so easy 1,000 points for me.
Old Mar 7, 2016, 8:01 am

Programs: QR Gold, *A Gold, IHG Plat., Hilton Gold, Etihad Guest Gold
Question

I did the survey more than two weeks ago. That is the initial survey and no points posted? Did anyone get the 1000points?
Old Mar 7, 2016, 10:07 am
HAT

Programs: BA, IHG, Hyatt
Originally Posted by zimstyles
I did the survey more than two weeks ago. That is the initial survey and no points posted? Did anyone get the 1000points?
I received the points 2-3 days after the completion.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by zimstyles
I haven't received anything yet either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.